Some Twitter disclaimers have become necessary:
- Pay no attention to that library stamp. I am not a licensed librarian, nor an employee of the Hennepin County Library.
- wedgelive.com has never published a Special Senior Edition. And I never will–no matter how many accusations of ageism are thrown my way.
- My tweets are not trapped in February 1983, waiting for Doc to help them get back to 2015.
- 877-WEDGE-LIVE has too many digits to be an actual phone number, though the first 10 digits will probably connect you to something–maybe an attractive young woman who is just waiting for your call.
- Chet Wedgely is a fictional character I created during my recent Linden Hills coverage.
- The current @WedgeLIVE avatar is not intended to be a factual statement.
- “Wedge DEAD!” is my spooky Halloween name, not a spinoff of popular AMC zombie drama The Walking Dead.
Might be necessary to stop signing my blog posts & start pretending to be an anonymous citywide coalition of concerned neighbor-reporters.
— Wedge DEAD! (@WedgeLIVE) October 22, 2015